Located 15 minutes’ walk from the picturesque village of Cabrieres d’Avignon, along a pretty country road, this entirely enclosed property is an ode to Provence’s calm way of life. We love the two shaded terraces, the table under the gazebo for family meals, the 9x4m private pool, and the gorgeous view over the Luberon Massif.
The modern, quality decoration, with Provencal touches, creates a comfortable and relaxed environment. The house is arranged over two levels:
• entryway porch
• 70m2 living space, with cool stone flooring, living room area, and a dining room
• pretty kitchen with central island and all mod cons
• master suite with double bed and ensuite shower room leading out to terrace and pool
• double bedroom (queen size bed) with a view over the Luberon Massif
• double bedroom with a view over the Luberon Massif
• double bedroom (queen size bed) with a view over the Alpilles mountain range
• large bathroom shared between the three bedrooms.
There is a Weber barbecue available. You can work on your boules skills on the bowling green.
Everything is provided for your dream vacation:
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
This house is truly in the perfect location to discover the Luberon region. It is 7km from Gordes and there are many other villages in the area ranked among the "most beautiful villages of France". The picturesque village of Cabrieres d’Avignon, in the heart of drystone country, is a charming village which has kept its authentic character. There are many shops and restaurants here. You will also love the magnificent 5-hectare forest with its large cedars dating from 1860!
It is halfway between Avignon, with its famous festival in July, and Aix-en-Provence. 10km away is the Isle-sur-Sorgues with its antiques, or Cavaillon and its melons…
It would take more than one summer to discover all Provence’s treasures!
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.