As one would expect of a property that has been so lovingly restored over a 24 year period, great care has been taken to retain all the original features. Rib-vaulted and Baroque style painted ceilings, mullioned windows and exposed stone all subtly combine with an exquisite mixture of traditional and contemporary fabrics and furnishings to create a stunning masterpiece that cannot fail to delight.
Extending over three floors, this is an impressive property that exudes comfort and quality. Equipped with the most up-to-date of fittings and appliances, the layout of the interior offers an abundance of sumptuously furnished rooms that open out of each other like a series of ornate jewellery-boxes. Each well proportioned bedroom enjoys en suite facilities and air conditioning whilst a selection of stylish sitting rooms, a snooker room, TV room and library afford a level of intimacy for all, making this an ideal venue for large groups of family and friends. Perhaps the most impressive area is that of the spa which is home to an indoor heated swimming pool with incorporated Jacuzzi, a Finnish sauna and a fitness room.
Externally, immaculate lawns, colourful flower beds and lush shrubbery are complimented by a superb swimming pool. Numerous shaded corners, sun terraces, a poolside pergola, barbecue and outdoor dining areas adorn the grounds making them perfect for relaxing in during the day or by romantic candlelight in the evening. For larger groups the separate self contained cottage or ‘caseta’ which sits on the other side of the entrance courtyard provides additional accommodation and the same exquisite sense of style as is found in the main house.
Golf, sandy beaches, cycle routes and walking trails are just some of the activities that can be enjoyed in the surrounding area and even the 4km drive down a rustic track that leads from the property to the local supermarket is a pleasure as one takes in the delightful, ever changing vistas of “mar y montaña” and savours the faint scent of pine, wild broom, lavender and rosemary.
• Included in rental fees is a daily maid service and delivery of fresh bread for breakfast
(Monday – Saturday, 5 hours a day for the main villa, 7 hours a day for main villa+ annex
• The housekeeper lives in a separate cottage within the grounds.
• Casa Brava is a non smoking property
Layout Main House:
Ground Floor (435 m2)
• Large entrance hall (110 m2) with amazing vaulted ceiling.
• Spacious living room with fireplace, reading area and TV room (all with vaulted ceilings)
• Dining room with dining table seating 20 people.
• Full equipped kitchen with centre aisle (3,60m long) and breakfast table seating 6 people.
• 1 Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, accessible by wheelchair.
• Utility room ( 2 washing machines, 2 tumble dryers , laundry sink, ironing & sewing
• Office & games room, with extra T.V.
• Wine cellar
• Heated health spa with interior swimming pool (7m x 3m) with incorporated Jacuzzi, sauna,
gym, 2 WC & 2 shower rooms
• Outdoor dining area (105m2) with BBQ, sinks, fridge and freezer, accessed via kitchen
First Floor (285 m2)
• Spacious landing (110 m2) with comfortable Seating & Reading area
• 5 high-standard double bedrooms, all with en suite facilities
• 1 bedroom sleeping 6 people with en suite bathroom
• Sun terraces (110 m2 + 30 m2) with outdoor furniture
Second Floor (60 m2)
• 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom with panoramic views
• Snooker room, with sofa and extra T.V.
• Spacious entry courtyard with covered parking (755 m2)
• Large swimming pool (11m x 5m) surrounded by stone tiles (heated upon request, at an
• 1 shower room by the pool
• 1 changing room that includes 2 W.C. in the pool area
• 2 pool-side “Chill-Out” areas with comfortable seating
• Full-size tennis-court
• Table-tennis table
• Children’s playground area (slide, see-saw, swings…)
• 2 spacious lawned gardens with garden furniture and absolute privacy (765 m2 + 2037
Central Heating & Air conditioning & WIFI throughout the house.
(annex cottage, 100 m2 optional booking, it sleeps up to 4-6 people in 2 bedrooms)
• Spacious open plan living/dining area with fully equipped kitchen (TV, enclosed fireplace)
• 1 Double bedroom with en suite shower room
• 1 Twin bedroom (with 2 extra pull-out beds) with en suite shower room
• Utility room ( washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing facilities)
• Sun terrace with outdoor furniture and dining table
Central Heating & Air conditioning & WIFI throughout the house
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.