Located a few minutes away from Bonifacio, this extraordinary villa gives you the chance to live in a totally exclusive environment. Set in a private estate with a golf course, it has a spectacular view of the sea: you can take advantage of the splendid wood terrace (500 sq.m.) with the blue of the Mediterranean as a backdrop, a 12x6m swimming pool, pool house, Jacuzzi, shaded dining table, sunbeds, and more. Behind the house, there’s a lovely pergola overlooking a tropical garden. The main body of the building, set in the heart of the property, includes a living room with fireplace, a dining room that opens on to the outdoors and an ultra-modern kitchen, all designed in a contemporary style. Three comfortable double bedrooms with terrace, also on the ground floor, share a separate bathroom. Upstairs, there’s a luxury master suite with a private bathroom and terrace. The other part of the building has two other ensuite double bedrooms, with an extra double bedroom, like an independent studio apartment, beneath the pool house. A fully equipped gym, sauna and tennis court add to the prestige of these exceptional facilities. Layout:
• Living room, fireplace
• Dining room, swimming pool terrace, tropical garden terrace
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Bedroom 1: king-size bed, terrace, sea view
• Bedroom 2: king-size bed or two 90cm beds, terrace, sea view
• Bedroom 3: king-size bed or two 90cm beds, terrace, sea view
• Separate bathroom - bathtub, shower, toilet room
• Bedroom 4: king-size bed, private terrace, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower, separate toilets
• Bedroom 5: king-size bed or two 90cm beds, private terrace, sea view, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower, separate toilets
• Bedroom 6: king-size bed or two 90cm beds, private terrace, sea view, ensuite shower room - shower, separate toilets
Independent studio apartment beneath the pool house:
• Bedroom 7: king-size bed, ensuite bathroom - bathtub, shower, separate toilets
• 12x6m swimming pool, heated to 28 degrees
• Pool house
• Jacuzzi with a capacity for 8 people and a view
• Sauna, exercise machine, shower, rest beds
• Gym (30 sq.m.): power plate, rowing machine, elliptical bike, stepper, ladder, exercise equipment, punching bag, treadmill
• Shared tennis court
Private parking inside the property.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made up before you arrive. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet Welcome Pack in the kitchen. There’s household help that comes in 4 hours a day (normally, 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon) allowing you to have the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen cleaned and, more generally, to keep the house spic and span. There is also a house manager and a technician, so that someone will be on call 7 days a week to attend to any problems. You can also have the sheets and linen changed on demand. If there’s extra time available, you can have your washing and ironing done and your meals prepared as well. Before arrival and after departure cleaning. Other services are also available on demand when you reserve.
The villa is splendidly situated in the “Domaine de Sperone”, a private estate on the southern tip of Corsica. You can see the islands of Lavezzi, Cavallo and Sardinia outlined on the horizon: a truly breathtaking view. The estate is fully secured, offering you peace and quiet along with total privacy. The clubhouse of the Sperone golf course, a world-famous 18-holer is only 3 min away from the villa. Add an extra 2 minutes to your jaunt and you’ll be right on the beach of Sperone, with its fine sand and crystal-clear water. There’s a wide range of activities on offer near Piantarella: scuba diving, kayaking, sailboarding and windsurfing, among others. You can rent a sailboat or a yacht to explore the coast: a definite must! And don’t forget the Corsican countryside with its opportunities for horseback riding and mountain tours. Bonifacio, perched high on the cliffside, is one of the most remarkable sights in Corsica and is only 10 min away from the domain. It’s city with lots of character, with its cafe terraces, boutiques, fine restaurants and lively atmosphere. The closest airport, Figari Sud Corse, is 25 min. away by road.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.