Nature, sea, sun, and silence... here you can exhale, relax, and enjoy an alfresco life with rooms open to the outdoors in this luxurious villa that calls out to you. The villa has clean lines, warm colours, an understated and refined decoration, huge spaces where you can move around with ease, and little nooks for hiding away and dreaming. All the rooms lead out to the garden or one of the terraces. Privacy and independence is guaranteed in each room, and the luxury furnishings ensure maximum comfort.
The villa follows the curve of the land over three levels:
· large shaded terrace with outdoor dining room and seating area by the pool
· enormous living space open to the terrace via a pocket door, with a reception room, TV room, and dining room
· kitchen open onto the dining room, with all mod cons
· laundry room
· guest WC
· master suite, sea and garden view, king size bed, ensuite bathroom
· double bedroom, sea view, queen size bed, ensuite shower room
· double bedroom, view of the garden, ensuite shower room
· twin bedroom, view of the garden, ensuite shower room
· independent studio with living room, kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom
The infinity pool is at the centre of a gorgeous landscaped garden. There is a charcoal barbecue on the terrace.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is located on a private estate with only a few villas nearby, in a natural environment, not overlooked, north of Port Grimaud, which is 5-10 minutes’ drive away.
Port Grimaud is a lakeside town turned towards the sea, with colourful buildings, Roman tiles, whimsical alleyways following the wind or the sun; where all the houses are reached by a path and a quay for your boat – it is a vivacious place with a church, shops, and businesses. You can also visit the 11th century chateau that looms over Grimaud.
Sporty types will love the nearby golf courses at Beauvallon (3km away). The nearest beach is also here.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.