Clean lines, open spaces, an infinity pool that dives into the Mediterranean – this is a truly peaceful haven in Port Grimaud heights, opposite the Saint Tropez Gulf. Located on a private estate with several villas spread out in nature, this house offers an amazing lifestyle and comfortable furnishings.
A huge shaded terrace extends the living room, with garden furniture to enjoy the view at any time of day – there is an outdoor living room also serves as the poll house, and a long table for meals by the charcoal barbecue.
The eclectic decoration mixes vintage pieces with modern furniture to create an understated and harmonious atmosphere, where you can pass between indoors and out with ease.
· double living room open onto the terrace
· kitchen and dining room also open onto the terrace
· laundry room
· bedroom 1 – master suite with access to the terrace, and view of the sea and garden, king size bed, and ensuite bathroom
· bedroom 2 – garden access, double bed, and ensuite bathroom
· bedroom 3 – garden access, double bed, connected to the master suite
· shower room shared between bedrooms 3 and 4
· bedroom 4 – access to a terrace with sea view, twin beds, ensuite bathroom
Rental of the villa includes the following services - linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen... Optional services are available upon request at reservation.
The villa is located on a private estate, north of Port Grimaud, which is 5-10 minutes’ drive away.
Port Grimaud is a lakeside town turned towards the sea, with colourful buildings, Roman tiles, whimsical alleyways following the wind or the sun; where all the houses are reached by a path and a quay for your boat – it is a vivacious place with a church, shops, and businesses. You can also visit the 11th century chateau that looms over Grimaud.
Sporty types will love the nearby golf courses at Beauvallon (3km away). The nearest beach is also here.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.