The property has been completely renovated by a famous French decorator who has made this unique place a paradise of good taste.
It boasts 1950’s vintage furniture selected from the best antique markets in France, comfortable leather sofas and high-quality Scandinavian furnishings.
The villa has a fully equipped gym with a high standard of equipment and WiFi, air conditioning and a Sonos music system are available throughout the property.
Entrance, large open plan lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen with large windows overlooking the terraces and the sea views. Guest toilet.
– Bedroom 1: Double bed (180 x 200) with en-suite bathroom, terrace and garden view.
– Bedroom 2: Twin beds with en-suite bathroom and garden view.
– Bedroom 3: Double bed (180 x 200) with en-suite bathroom and sea view.
– Bedroom 4: Master bedroom (180 x 200) with en-suite bathroom and a large terrace equipped overlooking the sea sea.
– Bedroom 5: Master bedroom (200 x 200) with en-suite bathroom, terrace and sea view.
The spacious terraces to the front of the villa face the sea and are fully equipped with an outdoor lounge area where around 20 guests can be accommodated.
In the centre of the main terrace there is the swimming pool (10 x 5m. – which has a security alarm for the safety of children) and the outdoor kitchen. The outdoor dining area boasts a large teak table where guests can enjoy a meal with beautiful sea views or enjoying the ambiance of the illuminated pool and terraces at night.
A little further away is a pergola with a large Balinese bed, perfect for relaxing in the shade and enjoying the sea views.
The garden comprises of large terraces and several types of trees.
The property is fully fenced and can be accessed via 2 large automatic gates and the parking area can accommodate up to 5 cars.
Rental Licence Number: 2017016594
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.