Facilities and Amenities:
- Luxury chalet with living space of 550m
- Sleeps 14 guests plus additional infants in cots
- 7 double/twin bedrooms with south facing balconies
- 7 ensuite bathrooms
- LCD TV, DVD in each room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- French oak dining table seating up to 16 people
- Sunken lounge area with double height picture windows and central fireplace
- ADSL and Wifi internet
- Large LCD TV, DVD Player and DVDs
- Satellite TV
- Russian satellite TV
- Cinema room with 80 inch LCD TV, media system, Wii and Xbox
- Outdoor Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, massage and beauty room
- Heated Outdoor pool (7.8m x 2.5m) with jetstream and Jacuzzi seats
- Games room with bar football, bar billiards,air hockey table, children's toys and games
- Indoor slide
- Large south facing balconies and terrace
- Wine cellar
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmer
- Heated garage
This Chalet can be booked with a 7 night 'VIP' fully serviced booking price which includes the following:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation.
- Exclusive use of the property and its features.
- Champagne reception upon arrival.
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff.
- Daily housekeeping (2 hours).
- Pre-arrival itinery build and booking of all services.
- Pre-arrival menu consultation.
- Breakfast of your choice, afternoon tea and cake daily.
- Pre-dinner canapes and champagne.
- Superb 4-6 course dinner, 5 nights.
- Open bar with a range of spirits, beers and soft drinks.
- Luxury bath and body products, dressing gowns and slippers.
- Dedicated chauffeured vehicle daily (8am - 11pm in resort only).
- Private chauffeurs from/to Geneva airport.
Please enquire with our Reservations Team for more details if you would like to book this package.
Ski Resort: Chamonix
Nearest airport: Geneva
Airport Distance: 60 minutes by vehicle
Chamonix town Distance: 3 minutes by vehicle or 15 minute walk
Ski Slopes Distance: 3 minutes by vehicle
Majestic Mont-Blanc, one of the worlds natural wonders and the highest mountain in Western Europe is where the Chamonix Valley can be found. Chamonix town is an ancient mountain town with a stylish atmosphere and a blend of French charm, varied skiing and modern facilities that few other alpine resorts can match. People return time after time and
always discover something new.
With its pedestrianised cobbled streets and squares, beautiful buildings and fast running river Chamonix also has an excellent choice of quality shops, boutiques, cafes, bars,
restaurants, clubs, casino and a Saturday market that should not be missed.
Chamonix is consistently rated as one of the top ten ski areas in the world and a must by all ski enthusiasts. The legendary skiing caters for every taste and ability. Some 90% of the ski area is above 2000m with an excellent snow record and a long season from December to May. It is the home of the legendary 23 kilometre Vallee Blanche and the Kandahar World Cup downhill runs. The lift pass, which covers 750km of pisted skiing, includes the elegant resort of Courmayeur in Italy that is a short hop through the Mont-Blanc tunnel as well as Megeve and Les Contamines.
Then, in the Summer when the snow has gone, another paradise emerges. Here, clear crisp mountain air with stunning scenery invites you to hike through colourful alpine meadows full of flowers and scented pine woods. Long hot summer days, with average daytime temperatures of 24-27°C between June and September, makes Chamonix the perfect playground for golfers, artists, walkers, adventurers, gourmets and culture vultures.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.