- Large reception rooms with a living room opening onto the garden terrace and sea views, and another library lounge.
- A beautiful dining room that can accommodate up to 14 guests, with access to the outside terrace with 2 dining tables for 18/20 guests (and 2 parasols).
- A fully equipped kitchen (oven, large fridge, dishwasher, Nespresso).
- 9 bedrooms accessible by elevator or staircase.
- Bed configuration: 1 bed 220x200, 1 bed 190x200, 3 beds 180x200, 2 beds 160x200, 1 bed 140x200, and 2 child-sized beds.
These unique rooms are tastefully decorated and have a beautiful views of the bay of Saint Jean de Luz, and all have either a modern bathroom or shower room. One of the rooms has been designed for people with reduced mobility and/or wheelchairs.
Outside this beautiful property has a large park, a large terrace and a charming adjoining chapel with a magnificent view of the ocean. On the mountain side, there is the heated swimming pool (with an electric shutter), a pool house, a summer kitchen (with plancha, dishwasher, sink) and a small shower room, exceptional view of the "Rhune". 9 sunbeds available.
High quality services combining authenticity and modernity.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.