Facilities and Amenities:
- 1st floor apartment with a living space of 115m2.
- Sleeps 6 guests plus additional infants in cots.
- 3 double/twin bedrooms with LCD TV’s, DVD’s, and satellite TV.
- 1 ensuite bathroom.
- 1 shower room and separate guest w.c.
- Southwest facing balcony with an amazing view of the Mont-Blanc.
- Open plan living/dining room with fireplace, plasma screen TV, DVD, computer and satellite TV.
- Selection of games, toys and DVDs.
- Dining area seating up to 8 people.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with granite work surfaces.
- Ski room with heated boot rack.
- Private gated parking space.
- Flat garden ideal for children.
- WiFi ADSL internet.
Ski Resort: Chamonix
Nearest Airport: Geneva
Airport Distance: 60 minutes by vehicle
Chamonix Town Distance: In town
Ski Slopes Distance: 3 minutes by vehicle
Majestic Mont-Blanc, one of the worlds natural wonders and the highest mountain in Western Europe is where the Chamonix Valley can be found. Chamonix town is an ancient mountain town with a stylish atmosphere and a blend of French charm, varied skiing and modern facilities that few other alpine resorts can match. People return time after time and
always discover something new.
With its pedestrianised cobbled streets and squares, beautiful buildings and fast running river Chamonix also has an excellent choice of quality shops, boutiques, cafes, bars,
restaurants, clubs, casino and a Saturday market that should not be missed.
Chamonix is consistently rated as one of the top ten ski areas in the world and a must by all ski enthusiasts. The legendary skiing caters for every taste and ability. Some 90% of the ski area is above 2000m with an excellent snow record and a long season from December to May. It is the home of the legendary 23 kilometre Vallee Blanche and the Kandahar World Cup downhill runs. The lift pass, which covers 750km of pisted skiing, includes the elegant resort of Courmayeur in Italy that is a short hop through the Mont-Blanc tunnel as well as Megeve and Les Contamines.
Then, in the Summer when the snow has gone, another paradise emerges. Here, clear crisp mountain air with stunning scenery invites you to hike through colourful alpine meadows full of flowers and scented pine woods. Long hot summer days, with average daytime temperatures of 24-27°C between June and September, makes Chamonix the perfect playground for golfers, artists, walkers, adventurers, gourmets and culture vultures.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.