The Palmeraie is the green lungs of the Moroccan capital. Just outside the hustle and bustle, this is a green oasis of calm with some of the capital's most beautiful homes.
Built and designed in the local tradition, the villa is one of four on an estate, all with private pools and gardens. Fully air-conditioned, it has high-quality furnishings and decoration. What is better than diving into the crystalline waters of the 12x6m pool after a day of hiking or shopping?
With four bedrooms and four bungalows, the villa sleeps 16 comfortably.
• Huge living space open to the gardens and pool, elegantly divided by arcades and columns into a Moroccan living room, a European living room, and a dining room
• Covered terrace with a large table for outdoor dining
• Kitchen with all mod cons
• Ensuite double bedroom
• Living room with TV and chimney
• Ensuite master bedroom with dressing room, TV, and large terrace
• Two double bedrooms sharing a bathroom
Depending on the villa, the layout of the bedrooms may slightly vary.
• Four gorgeous bungalows around the pool create space for eight extra guests – each has a double bedroom with ensuite shower room or bathroom.
Cribs are available for babies.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. A gardener manages the pool and garden. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen. Additional services are available upon request.
Located some 10km from the centre, the Palmerie has more than 150,000 trees on a surface area of more than 13,000 hectares, with fields, gardens, and orchards... along with multiple luxury residences, hotels, sports clubs, swimming pools, restaurants, and golf courses. It is a true garden of Eden where the peace and calm contrast with Marrakech's buzz. The Palmeraie is a popular spot with tourists and is one of UNESCO's world heritage sites
Golfers will love the short ten-minute drive to the course.
The Medina is 20 minutes away, and the international airport is 25 minutes away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.