Located in the green Normandy countryside, between Deauville and Honfleur, this house offers an exceptional setting and quality of life. Luxury, charm, authenticity - everything has been taken care of to ensure comfort for the guests. The extremely refined decor respects regional traditions, focusing on high-quality materials, inspired by a modern spirit. The property contains the main house and an annex near the pool:
Main house, ground floor:
• Entryway with guest toilet
• Living room with a chimney and TV, and a view over the sea and countryside
• Reading room
• American kitchen with all mod cons, dining room, and bar
• 35m2 ensuite double bedroom with separate toilet
Main house, first floor:
• 60m2 master suite, with king size bed, bathroom, dressing room, and toilet
• two double bedrooms with king size beds
• bathroom shared between the two rooms and separate toilets
Main house, basement:
• home cinema with a bar and small kitchen
• games room with ping pong table
• laundry room
• WC Annex, ground floor:
• living room
• American kitchen
• bathroom and toilet Annex, first floor:
• double bedroom with queen size bed and bathroom
The 14x5m pool is heated. There is a lovely private pond on the property. You can enjoy the sun thanks to the terraces and garden furniture, and a meal outside by the barbecue. Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.Additional services available on request – daily housekeeping, private chef and more.
The property is near the small village of Pennedepie, deep in the
countryside, 5 minutes from the beach, and 10 minutes from Deauville and
Honfleur. Saint Gatien airport, with direct flights to London, is 15 minutes'
drive away. Paris is 190km away on the motorway.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.