This fantastic property has kept the spirit of yesteryear’s Saint Tropez, when artists and celebrities came to the peninsula to live the simple rustic life in the southern sunshine – the beach, parties, the feeling of freedom… it’s Brigitte Bardot’s Madrague version of Saint Tropez, far from the madding crowd and today’s bling bling villas. It is 3km from Saint Tropez Port and 15 minutes’ walk from Salins beach (1.3km away).
The villa has a main house and two annexes – a cottage and a cabin, next to the pool in a magnificent tree-filled garden, with gorgeous shaded corners tucked in the greenery, where you can eat, real, relax, dream… You can enjoy the heated 13x4m pool, you can pick fruit from the orchard and seasonal vegetables from the vegetable garden, then gather round a good local rosé under the gazebo… The layout of the property makes it the perfect place to share with friends.
Main house, ground floor:
• living and dining rooms, reflecting the owner’s love of paintings and art, open to the terrace
• lovely kitchen open to outdoors, perfectly equipped with a table
• laundry room
• bedroom 1 – two 90cm beds leading to the terrace
• bedroom 2 – double with queen size bed, leading to the terrace
• bathroom shared between the two bedrooms
• bedroom 3 – double with queen size bed, leading to the orchard, ensuite shower room
Main house, first floor:
• master bedroom with a balcony, view of the pool and garden, queen size bed, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom
Cottage annex by the pool:
• bedroom 5 – two 110 cm beds, leading to the pool, ensuite shower room
• bedroom 6 – double with queen size bed ensuite shower room
Garden furniture available, and parking for six cars inside the property.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
The Salins beach is at the end of the road, only a 15-minute walk or 5-minute drive from the house. It’s the only beach in Saint Tropez where you can have lunch with your toes in the water in complete simplicity – a true pleasure! The wild character makes this little rocky inlet one of the rare preserved parts of Saint Tropez. Parasols are waiting here for you to enjoy this completely peaceful natural area lying on a sun lounger.
Some nights you may fancy the nightlife at the famous port. The road to Salins will take you there with minimal traffic through the vineyards.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.