The property has the charm of an old-world mansion, and is a former distillery, superbly restored near the village of Rustrel. It is fantastically comfortable with a layout of 300m2 and new high-quality equipments.
Exposed beams, terracotta, Salernes earthenware, rustic furniture, bowling green – this is concentrated Provencal authenticity, brightened up with a magnificent swimming pool and shaded terraces for charming holidays in the Mediterranean sun.
• Living room with exposed beams, open to the garden and arbour, corner chimney
• Huge kitchen/dining room, extended from the living room, also leading to the terrace and pool, with a chimney/barbecue
• Huge 70m2 master suite with seating area and bathroom in the room
• Two double bedrooms with lovely ensuite bathrooms
• Bedroom with three twin beds and ensuite bathroom
• 12x6m infinity pool, sun loungers
• Courtyard near the pool with outdoor living room and large table
• Bowling green
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
The house in the hamlet of Viaux, 4km from the village of Rustrel. This small Provencal village is on a unique site with ochre quarries and a wide open sky, known as Provence’s Colorado.
The village itself is dominated by a 17th century castle and has several shops including a greengrocer’s and a bakery, as well as bistros and a hostel.
It is 10km north of Apt, between Luberon and Monts de Vancluse.
It is a fantastic region with many small villages to discover, criss-crossed with hiking pathways.
Avignon TGV station is 60km away.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.