This former garage has been fantastically renovated into a comfortable townhouse that could be featured in an interior design magazine for its ultra-modern decor. Glass and steel set the tone, creating a workshop style that is warm and light-filled.
There is a pretty wooden terrace off the first floor and a small garden with a jacuzzi where you can enjoy sunny days surrounded by greenery.
The house is 15 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux, near the Chaban-Delmas stadium, in the Saint-Augustin area. It is a quiet neighbourhood that has a village feel, and is well-connected with public transport: leave your car in the private garage and have direct access to the historical center of Bordeaux by tram.
• Laundry room
• Master bedroom with king size bed, dressing room, ensuite shower room, and patio access
• Double bedroom with queen size bed and access to the garden
• Twin bedroom with access to the garden
• Shower room for bedrooms two and three
• Garage with parking for one car
• Patio/garden with a three-person jacuzzi
First floor (accessed via indoor and outdoor stairs):
• Fantastic living room open to the large wooden terrace via huge bay windows
• American kitchen with all mod cons, separated from the living room by glass and steel doors
• Double bedroom overlooking the street with queen size bed and ensuite shower room
Bedrooms on the ground floor are air-conditioned.
There is a private garage on street-level.
Linens, sheets, and towels are provided. The beds will be freshly made on arrival. You will find toiletries in the bathrooms and a gourmet food basket in the kitchen.
The house is on a quiet road, in a residential neighbourhood east of the town centre, called Saint-Augustin. It is located near the Jacques Chaban-Delmas stadium. The tram line A is close by - the Hopital Pellegrin stop is two minutes' walk away and will take you to the town centre in 15 minutes. If you come by car, there is a garage on the ground floor level. There are shops within 500 metres.
Bordeaux is the Aquitaine capital, and a very lively city, with fantastic heritage and surprisingly vibrant. Here the way of life is cultivated with care normally reserved for the vineyards – with great food, culture, walks, and shopping… Bordeaux offers a variety of activities for your stay. The strategic location on the Garonne, between land and sea, makes it the perfect starting point to discover all the riches in the south-west of France – you are an hour from the Atlantic beaches. And why not spend a day in Arcachon Bay? Or head east and find the prestigious vineyards in Bordeaux and Perigord villages.
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.