Villa Red Samui is situated on a quiet palm-fringed beach looking out towards the famous Big Buddha temple and Koh Phangan. Sparkling seas and stunning sunsets can be witnessed straight from the property's private pool, garden and terraced areas.
This is paradise.
With just the right mix of laid back beach charm and sophisticated elegant chic, Villa Red Samui is the perfect beach retreat for families couples and groups of friends seeking a private beach villa that is both
peaceful and tranquil, yet close to Samui's highlights When you first enter Villa Red Samui you do so through the imposing wooden and iron door.
The tropical garden path immediately leads your eye past the bedroom suites, on either side and onwards through the garden area to the beach and the sea beyond. The stunning views of the gulf of Siam are immediately visible through the glass living area and you feel yourself leave the ordinary behind you as
you enter the extraordinary serenity and tranquility of Villa Red Samui.
On either side of the garden lies the bedrooms, they have been located in pairs, giving them a modern tropical, Balinese feel. All bedrooms can be individually locked, while the wooden trellis entrance door,
which leads into the shared vestibule, can also be locked. This transforms the two individual bedrooms into a two- bedroom suite. This configuration is perfect for families, ensuring that parents can access their children's room and vice versa without having to go outside. All four bedrooms have en-suite
bathrooms, air-conditioning, flat-screen smart TVs and DVD players. One bedroom of each pair is also equipped with a terrazzo bath.
The sleeping arrangements have been designed with privacy, security and functionality in mind.
Out from the bedrooms and towards the beach, Villa Red Samui's living room, dining room and kitchen await you.
At Villa Red Samui, the glass-fronted living room helps to blur the distinction between the cool indoor and tropical outdoors. This truly tropical-living design makes the most of Samui's gentle sea breezes andwarm weather, the large glass doors retracting to make the natural world welcome, blending Villa Red
Samui with its tropical beach surroundings.
For music lovers and movie buffs, the living room features a 50 smart TV, with satellite, a home entertainment system, surround sound and connectivity via Bluetooth a fabulous alternative to the tropical midday sun.
Finally an area of beachside lawn, large stone terrace and spectacular sunken sala front the living area, forming a natural border around the swimming pool, and extend down to the fine white sand beach and the sea. The outdoor sala is a spectacular dining area boasting a huge table and cool stone seating,perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Whether for breakfast lunch or dinner, its the perfect setting to while away some time deciding what to do and where to go, or just taking in the sea air and admiring the view.
Guests can sip chilled drinks on the swimming pools sunken barstools with its own swim-up bar area, or relax in the sala; they can lounge on the terrace or lawn or simply sit with their toes in the white sand. If
in any doubt then we recommend you try all of the above!
Children love Villa Red Samui, as do their parents, because it is situated right on the beachfront. It has plenty of outdoor space to run around in and to explore. In fact, whether young or old, Villa Red Samui guests are immersed in just the right combination of luxury and laid-back beach charm.
Villa Red Samui benefits from a team of experienced and professional staff. They are trained not only to respond to customers needs, but also to innately understand the service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer more discretion.
Villa Red Samui also has available on request, at an additional charge, in-house chefs, who can prepare both Thai and western cuisine, as well as nannies, babysitters, massage therapists and other support staff.
Situated close to Bophut, Chaweng and Choeng Mon yet with its quiet Beach location and tranquil atmosphere, Villa Red Samui represents more than a Thailand beach holiday it offers you a sensational lifestyle villa experience.
Located at Ban Plai Laem beach, 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the main town
of Chaweng and Bophut Fisherman's Village
During low-tide the sea can retreat up to 200 metres, back to the reef, which protects the small bay. What remains leaves the back-drop for stunning sunsets, exploring, collecting shells or just watching the locals as they crab and fish amongst the exposed rocks and silt pools. Channels for sailing and kayaking remain at low tide.
- Large horizon swimming pool (10m x 5m) with swim up bar area
- Direct beach access
- 4 master suites with air-conditioning and en-suite terrazzo bathrooms
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Flat-screen smart TV with DVD player in all bedrooms
- 50 flat screen smart TV with satellite and home entertainment system including Bluetooth
- High-speed fibre-optic internet & wifi
- Fully furnished including bed linen/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounging and dining sala by the beach
- Multiple dinning area options
- The villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well organise nannies, chefs etc
- Guest Relations will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check-in) to further assist, ensuring guests have an amazing holiday experience
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
- Food shopping service is available. Food costs are charged to the guests account and a service charge is applicable.
- Concierge service is available for tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Nanny and babysitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment available on request
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
7% Tax (not included in rates)
10% Service Charge
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.