Picasso offers a unique mix of sleek modern design and original art deco styling with superb 360 degree views of the Atlantic Ocean, Camps Bay and the surrounding mountains. The dramatic "drawbridge" entrance leads from the peaceful front courtyard over a Koi pond and waterfeature into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas on the middle level. The lower level comprises a further entertainment lounge with sliding doors out onto the large and very private sea-facing pool deck with a landscaped terraced garden below.
• 3 level detached house approx 350 sqm
• Unsurpassed sea & mountain views from all levels
• Large private landscaped terraced garden
• Approx 2 minute drive to Camps Bay beach front
• Solid wooden floor throughout the whole house on all levels
• Wireless internet access & phone
• 24 hr monitored alarm & security beams
• Cleaning Mon - Fri & garden & pool service
• Child safety issues: Open pool, terraces, steep drops/ balconies
Living and Dining
• Open plan lounge & dining area with fireplace
• Dining area for 8 leads onto large wrap around sea-facing balcony
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with scullery, leads onto dining area
• TV lounge on 1st floor with TV, satellite, PVR & DVD
• Large second lounge on lower level with satellite TV, PVR & surround sound system and open plan kitchen, leads onto spacious pool area & garden
• Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Large private pool deck & salt water lap pool with water feature (2.5m x 12m x 1.8m deep)
• Outdoor dining for 8, 6 sun loungers, umbrella, gas & charcoal BBQ
• Private lush terraced garden
• Water feature with Koi pond at entrance patio
• Spacious wrap around balcony with 2 seating areas & uninterrupted views of sea & mountains
• Secure off street parking for 2 cars
• King XL size double bed & en-suite bathroom with two basins, bath & shower, sea & mountain views
• Dressing area
• Sea & Mountain Views
• Queen XL size double bed & separate bathroom with shower in bath
• Sea & mountain views, large balcony
• Queen XL bed & separate bathroom with shower
• Mountain Views
• On lower level adjoining entertainment lounge with kitchen
• Twin XL & en-suite with shower
The spectacular setting of the upmarket sea-side suburb of Camps Bay is hard to beat and being just 10 minutes' drive from Cape Town City Centre provides the perfect relaxing base from which to explore the many attractions of the area.
Camps Bay lies on the lower slopes of Lion's Head and the Twelve Apostles mountain range and boasts spectacular sea and mountain views. Many of our Camps Bay villas and apartments are just a short walk or drive from the long white sandy beach, lined with palm trees and lively bars and restaurants, all of which has created a reputation for Camps Bay as a truly world-class holiday destination.
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
$755.22 Security Deposit
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.