Flower Hill is one of the newest villas in Montego Bay's, Spring Farm neighborhood. This Premier 19,000-sq-ft villa sits on 4 beautifully landscaped acres overlooking the Half Moon Beach Resort and Golf Club.
A special amenity of the villa is the complementary membership to the nearby Half Moon Tennis & Beach Resort.
A luxurious home it offers panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and boasts 3 bars, a games room, a spa, a home theater, gym and a gorgeous private infinity swimming pool and jacuzzi.
The villa is set privately behind gates and entrance is down an impressive palm fringed lane and through a dramatic double door entrance.
The home is built on three levels and has both a an an elevator that connects the levels.
The villa is handicap accessible with the elevator inside as well as ramps for the entrance hall and pool terrace and wheelchair accessible showers.
Flower Hill features grand architecture and wide spaces. The interiors are spacious and exquisitely furnished and feature objects from around the world.
Fabulous meals prepared by the chef may be enjoyed either in the indoor dining room or al fresco on the expansive outdoor dining verandah located on the entrance level which features spectacular
Flower Hill offers expansive wrap-around verandahs and balconies. All of the private bedrooms open to the long comfortably furnished promenade. Indeed, all of the rooms on both the main and upper level are wrapped by 360 degrees of expansive verandahs and balconies that offer spectacular views.
The villa has a gorgeous heated infinity pool that has shallow lounge areas for children as well as handicapped guests.
Each bedroom features air conditioning, flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock and satellite radio.
The main level has the private Fleur De Lys suite located on the east end. There is an en-suite bathroom boasts a double stone vanities, bathtub and glass walk in shower. It opens to a south sitting area. As with all bedrooms, the Fleur de Lys suite opens to a large seating arrangement on the north verandah overlooking the pool, lush grounds and Caribbean Sea. This suite is connected to a smaller adjacent room that has a sofa bed, TV and second bathroom which makes this combination an ideal parent/child suite of rooms.
Very private as well, the Rain Forest suite is located on the west end of the main floor. It, too, features an en-suite glass and granite bathroom with separate tub and walk-in shower.
On the upper level, there is the spacious Hemingway Room off the elevator. It has a mahogany bar and is a wonderful gathering space. The room has an 85" flat screen TV and comfortable seating.
Just past the TV sitting area is a wonderful pool table with a view of the peak for which Flower Hill is named.
As with all rooms located both up and down, the
Hemingway Room opens to one of the many furnished balconies, this one a collector's set of 1930's rattan from Hemingway's own era.
The Bird of Paradise is the name of the lovely suite located on the west end of the upper level. The room features an elegant four poster bed and beautiful fabrics in tropical colors. It has an en-suite bathroom as well.
Reflection is the mirrored room with a Murphy bed and an en-suite bathroom. Both Reflection and the Bird of Paradise bedroom may double as a suite for a family. Alternatively, the Murphy bed can stay tucked away in the wall and Reflection can supplement the Hemingway Room for a more intimate sitting room.
Outside of Reflection is yet another of the numerous furnished balconies that complement each bedroom.
The Flame Of The Forest suite is named after one of the island's beautiful trees that is topped by flowers. It is located on the west and of the upper level. Extremely private the suite boasts a beautiful bathroom that opens to the east balcony. It has a second spacious bathroom for this suite of rooms.
Below there is another level. The Serengeti level is expansive and has a games room, full gym, massage room as well as the Blue Grotto apartment double suite of rooms.
Serengeti is an extremely large games room that is complete with a large screen TV, 100" projection theater, ping pong, pinball and a bathroom as well.
The villa has a spa with two massage tables and a steam room. Therapists are available for additional fees to provide massages, facials body scrubs, manicures and pedicures.
Additionally, downstairs there is an air-conditioned gym which has a treadmill, double-sided half-cage with Olympic bars, weights bench, elliptical bike, Cybex trainer, cable cross, punch kettle bells, fitness balls and yoga mats.
The Blue Nile suite is located on the Serengeti level as well. It is a fully equipped apartment which is ideal for a family of two, four or six additional guests. It is furnished with a king sized bed, trundle day bed and two sitting rooms which include an extra king sized sofa bed. Blue Nile has two bathrooms with showers, a kitchenette as well as a patio.
Flower Hill is extremely child friendly and there are beautiful lawns for children to run around as well child gates if requested for the stairways.
This romantic setting is ideal for a tropical destination wedding of up to 100 guests, with a local wedding planner on call.
The villa includes the services of an exceptional well trained staff who reside on property just across the garden.
The complementary Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership provides the following:
* Unlimited free greens fees
* Unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
* 25% discount on optional cart rental
* 25% discount on goods at Half Moon golf pro shop
* 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
* 25% discount at 19th Hole Bar
Resort Membership Benefits are as follows:
* Sunrise Beach
* Hibiscus Pool and Oleander Pool
Jacuzzi, tennis courts, fitness center
Croquet and miniature putting green
All of the bedroom suites have remote controlled air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod dock and satellite radio.
Bedroom 1 - Fleur de Lys
King sized bed with an en-suite bathroom with doulbe vanity, bathtub and separate walk in shower. There is, also,an adjacent
sitting room with sofa bed that converts to a king, second en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2 - Rainforest Room
King sized bed with en-suite bathroom with separate tub and walk in shower.
Bedroom 3 - Bird of Paradise
King sized bed with en-suite bathroom with bathtub and walk in shower.
Bedroom 4 - Reflection
King sizes Murphy bed and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
Bedroom 5 - Flame of the Forest
King size bed with en-suite bathroom with double vanity, bathtub and walk-in shower. Adjacent sitting room with daybed, second en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 6 - Blue Nile
Fully-equipped apartment for 2, 4 or 6 guests. Bedroom with king size bed and pull-out trundle daybed. Additionally, there is a sitting room with king size sofa bed, 2 private bathrooms with walk-in showers. Kitchenette, patio and outdoor garden shower.
* Premier 19,000-sq-ft villa on 4 acres - brand new - undeniably stunning
* 5 deluxe bedroom suites with accommodations for 10, 12 or more upon request
* Heated 55' x 30' infinity pool & hot tub
* Gym: treadmill, double-sided half-cage with Olympic bars & weights bench, elliptical bike, cybex trainer, cable cross, punch kettle Bells, fitness balls & yoga mats
* Spa with 2 tables & steam room. Massages, facials, body scrubs, manicures and pedicure as well as other spa services may be arranged for additional fees.
* Games room with ping pong, table shuffleboard, pinball, foosball & PacMan
* Flat-screen cable TV & DVD player in every room
* 85" flat-screen TV in the Hemingway Room
- 100" projection theater in Serengeti games room
* Creston sound systems throughout for music playlists, satellite radio, Internet radio & individual iPod options
* Business center with computer, printer, fax, scanner
* Complimentary WiFi throughout
* Telephone in each bedroom; free international calling to US, Canada & to landlines in UK
* Complimentary cell phones... phone cards available for purchase
* Pre-programmed lighting system throughout
* Three bars: outdoor Pool Bar, main floor Shell Bar, upper level Hemingway Bar
* Handicap accessible: elevator inside, ramps for entrance hall & pool terrace, wide wheelchair-accessible showers
* Safes in bedrooms
* Child gates available
* 24/7 security
* Complimentary Half Moon golf, beach & tennis membership
* 55' x 30' Infinity pool
* Hot tub and still cool tub
Jamaica Villa Notes:
- Most Jamaican rental villas come with a full staff, consisting of cook, maid, and laundress. A private cook will prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- meals that you choose based on your own personal tastes.
- A prepaid refundable security/damage deposit is required by most Jamaican Villas usually $500 - $1000 per stay. Please inquire with your Villa Specialist for exact amounts at time of booking.
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
$500 Security Deposit
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.