With over 200 feet of bay front patio, this fully furnished upscale home is the true definition of an Orange County Vacation Rental at its finest! The best part is that we are close enough to all of Orange County's main attractions but at the same time Collins Island is far enough away to escape the city life and enjoy peace and tranquility.
Most people have never heard of a Collins Island vacation rental because we are located on an island of just 8 homes right off of the historic Balboa Island in Newport Beach, CA. Orange County is well known for living a lavish lifestyle and it is not difficult to find Newport Beach vacation rentals or a Balboa Island vacation rental, however it is difficult to find a vacation rental like ours!
This hidden gem boosts over 200 sq ft of bayfront patio and sits on an 11,000 sq ft lot which creates privacy and seclusion from the rest of the world. The tropical landscape, fire pit, tiki torches, lounge chairs, BBQ, and outdoor heating lamps, make Island living come alive and is a great way to entertain family and friends. No other home on the Island has as much outdoor living space as ours!
Indoors you will find yourself surrounded by plush linens, state-of-the-art amenities and upscale decor however the breathtaking bayfront views that you will enjoy from almost every room in the house will captivate all of your attention. There are also numerous ways to keep yourself entertained indoors whether it be at our wet bar, playing a game of pool on our billiard table, or enjoying a movie on one of our many flat screen TVs.
Our home is just a short bike ride away from the Balboa Boardwalk comprised of various shops, markets and restaurants and here on the Island bike riding is the best way to get around which is why we provide our guests with 2 complimentary beach cruisers. Better yet, a short walk and ferry ride will land you at the famous Newport Peninsula which provides a spacious public beach! If you are looking for a family adventure, Disneyland is a favorite place to visit. But the best part about this Orange County vacation rental is that it comes with the full use of our 21' electric Duffy boat for free!
If you are looking for a Balboa Island Vacation Rental, Newport Beach Vacation Rentals, or an Orange County Vacation Rental, you've come to the right place!!! We are in the middle of it all and we provide it all. Below you will find a detailed list of all the amenities provided:
- Master Bedroom - King
- Guest Bedroom 1 - Cal King
- Guest Bedroom 2 - 2 Twin Beds
- Linens are provided
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Towels, hair dryers, shampoo & conditioner, toothpaste, and Dove body soap provided
- Appliances include a dishwasher, large refrigerator & freezer, microwave, coffee pot, tea kettle, oven, stove top burners, mini fridge, ice maker and all the spices necessary to create a wonderful home cooked meal
- Our kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, dining sets, state of the art knife set, and immaculate pots & pans
- We also provide gourmet coffee, creamer, tea and sugar to enjoy at any time of the day
- HD Flat Screen TV's in every room including the game room
- DVR capabilities in the living room
- 250+ channels plus Free Showtime and HBO movie channels
- Stereo System in the game room that works throughout the entire house including the patio
- Full size billiard table
- Wet bar in the game room with ice maker, mini fridge, and range
- 200+ feet of Bayfront patio with outdoor heaters, fire pit, patio furniture, gas BBQ, tiki torches and tropical landscape
- Full use of our dock with ability to house 42' boat
- Full use of our 21' electric Duffy Boat
- 2 Beach Cruisers
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- HP All-in-One Printer with printing, faxing and scanning abilities
- Land line and fax line with free long distance calling
- Laundry softener
- Laundry baskets
We understand that traveling can sometimes become stressful in an unknown city. Our concierge is here to help from the moment you step foot in the door. They will greet you upon your arrival and will be available during your stay should you need any assistance or recommendations.
Nearby Attractions/Things To Do:
- Balboa Fun Zone
- Knotts Berry Farm
Low: January 3rd - May 23rd
September 6th - December 14th
Peak: December 15th - January 2nd
May 24th - September 5th
Holidays: New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Boat Parade, Christmas
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
$2000 Security Deposit
$350 Cleaning Charge
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.