This wonderful beach house in Brittany has an unrivaled position on a cliff-edge overlooking the Atlantic ocean on the small Le Croisic peninsular. This part of the Loire-Atlantique coast, at the southernmost edge of Brittany, is known as the 'Cote Sauvage' due the dramatic rocky coastline and exhilarating waves. Yet there are a number of sheltered sandy beaches, the nearest being just 500 metres along the coastal path.
The pretty port, harbour and marina at Le Croisic are just 10 minutes walk from this Breton villa, with many bars, restaurants and shops, making it a popular and lively seaside resort from May to October. Brittany's well known Ocean Zoo Resort is also situated in Le Croisic.
La Baule, known as the 'French Cape Cod', is in the Loire-Atlantique region, the southernmost part of Brittany, bordering the Vendee. The temperate climate here makes it an ideal family destination; simple beach life during the daytime, exploring rock pools and jumping waves and in the evening excellent seafood restaurants and wines from the neighboring Loire region. It is one of the most historic resort towns in France, with many 19th Century mansions and villas and year-round activities on offer, including golf, tennis, beach polo and kite surfing.
Ground floor - open plan:
- Living/dining area, open fireplace, dual aspect with large French windows opening onto the garden, uninterrupted sea views
- TV area (TV, Video, CD)
- Twin/double bedroom (1.80m or 2 x 0.90m), ensuite shower room
- Separate bathroom with separate shower
- Guest WC
- Open children's area on landing
- Twin bedroom (0.90m), French doors to small balcony overlooking sea, ensuite shower room
- Single bedroom (0.90m), ensuite shower room
- Twin bedroom (0.90m), balcony window with sea view
- Double bedroom (1.40m), balcony window with sea view
- Separate shower room, WC
- Separate WC
- Mezzanine landing with small table & chairs
- 2 twin bedrooms (0.90m)
- Separate shower room
- Separate WC
Large level lawn enclosed by low wall and hedges with easy access to coastal path. Open sea views. External dining, barbecue.
Children's swings. Please note: this house has a privileged position between the coast road (some traffic noise must be expected on the road side of the house) and the coastal path (walkers).
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
$3816.29 Security Deposit
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.