Luxury farmhouse in Normandy - Manoir du Beau Mont is a beautiful manor house built on high ground overlooking the beautiful Normandy countryside close to the popular seaside town of Deauville.
This striking manor house is built in the traditional style of the Pays d'Auge region; an area of beautiful green pastures and orchards producing the famous Normandy cider. It has been meticulously refurbished to offer modern convenience and comfort and enhance traditional features, such as the large stone fireplace, beamed ceilings and old 'tomettes' tiled floors.
The village of Beaumont-en-Auge has a bakery, grocery and excellent restaurant, whilst nearby Pont l'Eveque, famed for its cheese, has a variety of shops and restaurants. Deauville has a delightful promenade, sandy beach, Thalassatherapy centre, casino and fantastic seafood restaurants. The Deauville horse races are held during late August, early September. A little further along the coastline is the charming port of Honfleur.
Please note: no smoking in this property.
Lower ground floor/entrance level:
- Entrance hall with elegant 18th century Louis XIII staircase
- Playroom with computer, table football and pool table. WC
Upper ground floor/garden level:
- Living/dining room, dining for 12, French doors to garden and picture windows overlooking the surrounding countryside, (TV, DVD, CD)
- Fully equipped kitchen/breakfast room, dining for 12, door to large terrace
- Double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite shower room, WC and additional single bedroom (0.90m)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 0.90), ensuite bathroom, WC
- Double bedroom (1.60m), ensuite bathroom, dressing room, WC
- Two further double bedrooms (1.60m)
- Shower room WC
Large, well maintained grounds with large lawn, outdoor dining, barbecue. Pool house with shower, WC.
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
$3921.9 Security Deposit
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.