Villa Paraiso, where the sky meets the sea above the shimmering waters of Tamarindo Bay, Costa Rica. Originally built in 1995, the home was transformed in 2011 into an oasis of luxury featuring 8 bedrooms, 8.5 baths. Each bedroom features an en suite bathroom with double sinks, 42" plasma TV, high end beds/linens, and spectacular decor and finishes. The sprawling grounds are connected by a reflecting pool running the length of the property... and the infinity swimming pool will leave you more than refreshed as you take in the truly breathtaking view above the waves, beaches, coves and estuaries of gorgeous Playa Tamarindo.
The kitchen has been designed for the discerning food lover, with Professional Series stainless equipmenttwo refrigerators, two wall mounted ovens, two dishwashers, 5 burner gas cooktop and wine cooler. Just outside to the West, the outdoor grill island and wet bar will help you prepare your days "catch". All of this is intermingled with the huge entertainment room with ample seating areas and is a space that seamlessly blends from indoors to outdoors. Off the southern edge of the kitchen/great room, enjoy the 16 person outdoor dining pavilion with integrated power roller blinds. Relax on the sunset terrace, enjoy the sundeck on your chaise lounge or just take a seat and overlook the infinity pool as the sun sinks into the Pacific.
While all of the bedrooms in Villa Paraiso are amazing, one stands above the rest.
The "Cielosa" Penthouse Suite is the crown jewel of the home. Perched above the pool, the Cielos Suite will drape you in luxury with your own private terrace and floor to ceiling views... truly spectacular.
Maid service as well as a delicious Costa Rican breakfast is provided Monday through Saturday at no additional charge. Our concierge staff is available 24/7 and are here to ensure that your experience at Villa Paraiso is the BEST experience you have ever had!
We invite you to join us in our tropical paradise, Villa Paraiso.
- 8 bedrooms
- 8.5 baths (one per bedroom with a bath to service the main area)
- Double sink/vanity in every bathroom
- Gourmet kitchen with two ovens, two refrigerators, two dishwashers, two coffeemakers
- 80,000btu "Bull" BBQ
- Wetbar on the Sunset Terrace
- 16 person dining table/covered outdoor pavilion with elec rollerblinds
- Sunset terrace with rollerblinds
- Infiniti pool
- 400thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and luxury bedding/beds
- Private "daybed" for massages/yoga/etc.
- Ample covered areas for events and large scale dinners
- Sundeck for soaking up rays.
- Surf Racks for your boards.
- The best view, bar none, in Tamarindo.
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
10% Tax (not included in rates)
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.