Della Vite Prosecco x onefinestay - Terms and Conditions
Be in with a chance to win a £1500 onefinestay voucher and a year's supply of Della Vite Prosecco - Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is Lifealike Limited (company number 06554630) t/a onefinestay WeWork, 5 Merchant Square, London, W2 1AY.
2) In order to enter the prize draw, contestants must complete the entry form and opt in to marketing emails. Contestants can opt out of emails at any time.
3) The prize draw will be open from 26 September 2022 through to 10 October 2022. The winner will be selected during the week of the 10 October 2022. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4) The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
5) By completing and submitting the entry form and opting in to email marketing, and therefore entering into the prize draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6) The prize draw winner will be selected by a random number generator by the brand team. The winner will subsequently be informed via email.
7) The prize draw is open to all persons in the United Kingdom or United States of America aged 25 years or over, except: employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or members of the immediate families or households of the parties noted above.
8) In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize the Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw. There is a limit of one entry per person.
9) The prize is as follows:
i) A £1500 voucher for a stay in any of onefinestay's Italy destinations, valid for 12 months from date of issue. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize does not include travel insurance, the cost of transfers to and from airports or stations, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents for the holiday in question on the travel dates specified. In order to claim the prize you must message onefinestay in accordance with clause 8.
ii) A year's supply of Della Vite Prosecco. Consists of 6 bottles of Della Vite Prosecco sent to the winner on a monthly basis for 12 months.
ii a) UK winner will receive a mix of: Della Vite Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G, Della Vite Prosecco Treviso D.O.C and Della Vite Prosecco Rosé D.O.C.
ii b) USA winner will receive a mix of: Della Vite Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G and Della Vite Prosecco Treviso D.O.C.
10) The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
11) If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 7 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize in accordance with condition 8. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
12) The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 7 of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received.
13) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
15) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.