Everything here has been carefully thought-out to create an impression of comfort and well-being. No worry about saving space: the chalet’s 450 sq. m surface area offers spacious living areas, along with five ensuite bedrooms and ultra-modern bathrooms. Although the architecture and materials used respect the traditions of mountain-style buildings, the interior design has a resolutely contemporary look & feel, where each detail plays a role in its refined, cheerful and colorful luxury. With its enormous bay windows, the view of the Mont-Blanc Chain, the Chamonix Aiguilles and Drus mountains is truly spectacular.
The 1,800 sq. m garden, the two terraces facing east and south, the wellness center and outdoor Jacuzzi, are ideal places to relax after a day on the slopes.
• Leisure room with sauna, hammam, massage table
• Bedroom 1: extra wide double bed (200), ensuite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 2: extra wide double bed (200), ensuite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Bedroom 3: 2 beds (90 each), ensuite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Vast living area with living room, dining room and mezzanine
• Bedroom 4: extra wide double bed (200), ensuite bathroom (shower and toilets)
• Professionally equipped kitchen with a breakfast counter opening on to the living room
• 50 sq. m master suite with dressing room and ensuite bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilets)
• Home cinema room with bar
• Wine cellar
• Laundry room
Garage with ski-room equipped with a ski boot dryer.
Parking for three cars.
Household linen, kitchen and bath towels are provided. The beds are freshly made. A daily cleaning service is included in the rental, as is a complete house cleaning upon departure. You’ll also have some surprises in store to welcome you: you’ll find toiletries in the bathrooms and a little gourmet gift basket in the kitchen. Additional services are available on demand when you reserve.
This chalet can be offered with a fully-catered option by a team of winter professionals to create a magical holiday experience.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Breakfast prepared in the chalet every morning: Hot breakfast (for six mornings on seven) served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams (7d/7).
- Afternoon tea / After-ski: Buffet available of tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
- Champagne and aperitives before dinner
- Dinner six nights on seven: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
- Ski equipment delivery
- Ski-lift pass delivery (passes have to be paid before by client)
- Daily housekeeping
- House wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the chef will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines.
Our staff can provide an in-resort driver or an airport transfer from Geneva or Zurich on request.
STAFF DAY OFF
On the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. Wednesday is typically our staff day off. However, we will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
We offer special services just for your ski holiday: pre-reserved ski lift passes, ski kit delivery directly to your home, a dedicated ski instructor, meal and grocery delivery, and anything else to make your stay a little cozier!
The chalet is situated in the area of Les Praz, a very charming and exclusive little village five minutes by road from the center of Chamonix.
The La Flégère cable cars are barely 300 m away and you can easily access the Flégère/Brévent ski area and its 70 km of slopes for all levels of skiers. For cross-country skiing enthusiasts, the trails are only 250 m from the chalet and it takes but a few minutes to get there on foot. The sites are great starting points for traditional hikes leading to splendid mountain lakes.
0% Tax (not included in rates)
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.