Imagine a resort equipped villa with breathtaking views, generous inclusions and a full staff... all exclusively yours.
Inspired by the temples of Northern Thailand, the stunning 10 bedroom beachfront enclave offers a magical Southeast Asian experience. The serene island of Koh Yao Noi provides a true escape and other-worldly views of limestone karst formations.
The stunning beachfront estate at Ani Villas Thailand offers guests a magical Southeast Asian experience. Many activities and amenities are included in standard rates, allowing guests to enjoy as many relaxation, adventure, and cultural experiences as they desire.
Venture beyond the estate to explore the serene island of Koh Yao Noi, or simply settle in for quality time to reconnect. Premium activities and excursions are also available.
Chef Yao, Ani Villas Thailand's executive chef, delivers a world-class dining experience.
Chef Yao is a native Thai and wows our guests with a finer Thai cuisine that delicately balances a unique blend of flavor, texture, and spice, He holds extensive experience with international, fusion, and Western cuisine as well. Yao is also trained in floral arrangements, and his attention to detail clearly shows through with remarkable presentations.
Meals are served in any of the estate's spectacular dining venues. The main dining sala floats above the pool at the beach's edge. A caf and instructional kitchen allow guests to learn from the chef and take home one of the greatest souvenirs: Thai recipes.
Events at Ani Villas Thailand:
The estate's phenomenal beachfront location on the serene island of Koh Yao Noi, its welcoming
staff, and world class service provide the perfect setting for events and celebrations.
The Ani Villas Thailand team can help coordinate all aspects of your event, be it a wedding, milestone celebration, family reunion, corporate incentive or team building group For more intricate productions we work with specialized event planners and celebrants.
The island of Koh Yao Noi is the Thailand travelers remember from decades ago, a place of warmth and genuineness with welcoming Southeast Asian culture.
While removed from the bustle of larger tourist destinations, the island offers a wide range of activities including cave kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, kick boxing instruction, yoga, and cooking classes with the property's chef.
Koh Yao Noi is an hour's journey from both Krabi and Phuket international airports. Transfer to the Ani Villas estate is by private boat or helicopter.
- One round trip transfer per group from Phuket or Krabi airports
- Full gourmet menu including breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Premier spirits, house wines, soft drinks, and juices
- All-day snacks and cocktail service
- Southeast Asian cooking classes with the executive chef
- Treatments at our private spa
- Daily Children's Activity Program
- Complimentary international calling
- High-speed wifi
- Unlimited movie and music streaming
Ani Villas' renowned service across the estate and on the beach.
- Daily Children's Activity Program.
- Turndown and Laundry service.
- Complementary unlimited international calling.
- High-speed wifi.
- Unlimited movie and music downloads and streaming.
- Full access to the estate's facilities and amenities.
- Arrival Pavilion
- Enclosed Living Sala
- Open Dining Sala
- Open Pool Living Sala
- 33 meter Beachfront Swimming Pool
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Yoga Pavilion / Viewing Platform
- Kids Pool with Water Slide
- Ani Villa has been specifically designed to be wheelchair accessible.
The following additional costs apply, please speak to a Travel Advisor for more details.
8.7% Tax (not included in rates)
10% Service Charge
For a complete set of policies for this home, please get in touch with our Travel Advisors.